Jalan Besar Community Club - Baby Fair 22 Jun 2008

Yo!! I am going not going to Jalan Besar Community Club tomorrow for a small gig to sell stuff in the baby fair there! ^_^ My friend had invited me to sell of anything there and I had agreed previously! :)

Hopefully the crowd will be nice there because I got plenty of nice goods to be sold!! I will update more photos when I am there tomorrow!! Hope I can wake up early siah...it's 9am to 5pm so I had to reach earlier to set up the stalls ^_^

Well, it's a baby fair but i plan to sell whatever I can!! ^_^

Most welcome if you can come support me tomorrow (Sunday 22th June 2008)

Update: My friend who had invited me previously hor...forwarded the invitation email and forgets to attached the "Application Form". Now, I have to say so sorry for the wrong information above but feel free to go and support the baby fair!! :)

Cheers!
Simon Tay

0 comments: